Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shaking Our World


Lithosphere

Here I did PowerPoint and brainpop. My topics for PowerPoint were, continental drift, Earth's interior.For brainpop I choose tsunami and plate tectonics.Tsunamis are big ocean waves.Plate Tectonics are dozen or so plates that make up the Earth's surface.

Asthenosphere

 For this layer I did map, poem about earthquake, lab and 1 foldable.
Earthquake is a sudden movement of the Earth's crust.


Mantle

In mantle I did narrative video about earthquake.

Critical Thinking Question 
Do you agree with the theory of plate tectonics?
I agree with this theory because there are many evidences about it. Such as the puzzles of Pangea, movement of Earth's plates and the changes of the Earth's shape.


Reflection

What did you enjoy most about the project?

I enjoyed working on my topics and making narrative video with Loudmia.

What was the most challenging for you during this project and why?

The most challenging for me was to find all the information.

What new skills did you learn from doing this project?

I learned how to make my own quizzes.

Is there anything that you could have done to improve any of your works? Explain

I wish I could learn more how to make videos on computer and edit things by myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment